- Attended the School of Dental Medicine, University of Zagreb from 2002. to 2008.
- After the completion of vocational training she gains experience in other private dental offices, and joins the team Dentaderm in 2013.
- Her current area of work is restaurative and esthetic dentistry and endodontics, and her future interest is oral surgery and implantology.
- She continues to broaden her knowledge on various congresses both in Croatia as well as abroad, especialy focusing on esthetic dentistry and dental implantology.
- She received the Certificate of Appreciation from the Croatian Dental Chamber for the contribution to the advancement and development of dental activity in the Republic of Croatia.
- She was an associate in the realization of the handbook Zdravi Zubi , the first Croatian handbook on dental care issued in braille with the aim of educating the blind and visually impaired persons and also worked on the book Moj Stomatolog , second in a series of publications in braille aiming to introduce the blind and visually impaired people to the most common procedures in dentistry.
- She worked on and wrote for the web portal Moj Stomatolog (www.mojstomatolog.hr) which is intended to inform patients about all issues related to dental medicine.
- In her free time she engages in competitive freediving. She is a national champion in Static apnea and a vice-champion in Dinamic with fins. She holds the National record in Static apnea, and is a winner of a bronze medal at the World indoor freediving championship.
MEMBERSHIP AND FUNCTIONS IN SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- She is a member of Croatian Dental Chamber.